n the video, see the Stronga Round Bale Grab (SRB120) attached to a Maniscopic telehandler, picking up and dropping off wrapped straw bales..
Optimum performance is accomplished effortlessly with the heavy-duty bale handler attachment which offers added flexibility and proven performance for professional bale handling.
SRB-type bale handlers offer reliability via the 60mm diameter clamp frames, FingerClamp shaped bars and rounded UltraCare technology.
Round Bale Grab is more suited to heavy-duty bale handling that is associated with the waste industry than the SUB-type range which is an agricultural bale handling machine.
This clamping bale handler has many benefits, such as:
• Rounded contact points ensure bale wrap preservation and reduce the waste of crop losses.
• The ability to tub bale stack or horizontal bale stack increases efficiency and reduces bale transport cycle times.
• Heavy duty bale grab chassis construction provides high quality, 24/7 operations.
• Pre-set check valve optimises control of the bale clamp pressure output. This protects the bale grab from overloading.
• Optional Straw bale un-rolling attachment for spreading of straw inside buildings for animal bedding.
• SRB120 W – Waste bale handler option available. Waste bale grab option is heavier-duty with upgrades throughout the chassis.
• Brackets to suit any telehandler.
Discover more about Round Bale Handler attachment:
Visit Stronga on Facebook:
Follow Stronga on Twitter: